Arirangion Detachable Multi Ionizer S2 for Kitchen Sink Washbasin W/ 2 Adapters
For kitchen sinks,clean and sanitize your dishes. Wash off pesticide residues from fruits and vegetables. Use at home ,restaurants and hotels.
2010 New Invention Award in Korea; Recommended by Korea Atopy Association, Korea Invention Promotion Association; Korea & World Patent; FDA Registered
Directions of use
1. For Sanitizing: Spray fresh ionized water on nonporous hard surfaces for 10 seconds and then wipe the surface completely dry with a clean cloth to kill over 99.9% of most non-tough, non-aquatic harmful bacteria (E. coli , E. coli O157:H7, Salmonella, VRE) . Use only freshest ionized water.
2. For Cleaning: Use fresh ionized water on nonporous hard surfaces such as stainless steels, glasses, coppers, ceramics, marbles etc as a general purpose cleaner (chemical free). To clean porous soft surfaces such as plastics, clothes, rubber etc, use only 20 % of normal usage of detergent for best cleaning results.
* To remove old or oily or stubborn dirt, a bit of detergent can be used with a soft brush and then spray ionized water.
1. Use only city tap water. Do not apply to other underground or recycled water because underground or recycled water may contain metals that can react differently with the device.
2. To remove old or stubborn dirt, use a small amount of soap or detergent and spray ionized water on it.
3. May cause color loss for your laundry due to variations in fabrics and dyes.
4. Use only fresh ionized water from faucet to clean.
5. Do not over tighten it to avoid damage during installation. Use your hands only to install it.
6. Leaking problem is due to the gap between faucet pipe and rubber washer in Multiionizer. In this case, you may add more rubber washers for closer contact.
7. Do not dismantle the device for product quality, efficacy and warranty coverage.
8. For washer, adding detergent(20 % of normal usage) is recommended for best cleaning result. Once it is rinsed with ionized water, the detergent will be completely washed off.